Twilight : Hairy Moon Twilight : Hairy Moon

Creative

This was pretty funny but I think you could've made it with more than just one topic and prolonging it, but still good job.

stickman fight with guns stickman fight with guns

If it's your first.

If it's your first flash movie than congrats I know what it was like with mine. All the hard work and editing every single frame but a pointer would be that you could make it just a little bit smoother i'm not here to be mean or anything. Just a simple pointer for your second one. But overall pretty good. Unless it wasn't your first you might need to work on your flash skills. But i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and think it was your first. Great job!

Press Start: Chores 3 Press Start: Chores 3

Ehh.

Some comedy was alright, but I personally don't think it was that interesting /: , good effort though!

Funny School Things 2 Funny School Things 2

Haaha.

Thats some screwed up school, loved how you didn't just focus on the main scene, but you also put lots of effort into the background, for example the weed smoking scene you put that guy with his pants down just standing there and you also put lots of writing and things like that in the background. Although i'd say that the animation was better than the comedy but I still think you deserve a 9 :)

Aqlex responds:

Heh, thanks dude. Yeah, each skit took me a while to do because I'd first sit down and do a background, and most of my backgrounds are full of detail and little (often inside) jokes that most people don't notice. I'm glad someone payed attention xD! I'll have a little thing so you can check out each background in more detail in Funny School Things 2 Extras, which I just began working on.