Pico's School Pico's School

Love it!

Great game. Medals are easy to get if you just explore but it doesn't matter. The only hard part I think would be the ninja and the boss at the end, but once you figure out what to do, its not that hard, but it really is a fun game. Sargenti, you will need a gun for the first guy you fight, shoot the dead people and then shoot him when the dead people are not flying towards you. Then the ninja you have to aim ahead and anticipate where he's gonna be, and finally the "boss" you have to shoot his eyes when you see a blade appearing there, shoot the barrels flying at you, and the roof breaking on you, also for more help shoot the thing that says FLAMMABLE on it.

Conveyor Conveyor

Alright.

This game could use more improvement. I would just like to point out that if already not notived, that the levels get repatative after a while. Sure there's different sizes of belts, and other coloured boxes but still. More effort. But otherwise it was a great game, though I didn't quite get to finish all of it ;) . Here you go!

Gunbot Gunbot

Good.

I actually really like this game, and the movments are fine the text IS readable, unless. Well, you need glasses or something like that, but yeah. The only thing it needs is medals. THEN I would give it a 10/10 , but for now here you go. You deserved it.

Abductroids Abductroids

Alright

This is an alright game but I think that there could've been more. It is alright, but still has many bugs so it gets a 6/10.

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Good.

I really like the game, and good thing too, that there's other weapons and things like that. So 10/10

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Great!

Really enjoyed this game even though it was very challenging. I like the overall game but just don't like the exploding blocks they make it really hard. But that's the point of the game, so why not give it a good 10/10 :)

R!SE R!SE

Alright

It's an alright game even though I don't really like these dress up games, but I liked the fact that you have to shoot "it" up as far as you can and with little boosts but sometimes the game glitches as in my guy is flying up then he gets stuck on nothing >.> , although without that bug and a few more details I think this game would be great! :)

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Good

This game was overall great :) , but I still think that there might be a few more things that there is to add. But I enjoyed it and it was pretty amazing. So i give it a good 7. :D